Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Tyler's 3rd Birthday

Here is Blake eating one of those humongous cheetos.
I wasn't too surprised that it actually fit in his mouth.
He has a BIG smile.
One of these days I will figure out how to post pictures in the order
I prefer instead of what seems as the random way it 'just happens'.
Once the Tonka Trucks were brought out
all other gifts were quickly forgotten.
Do you blame anyone?
These are WAY cool!

Hee-hee. I got the picture before mom cleaned them off.
Unknowingly she got me back later-
when I sat on the wet cloth she had used.

Tyler's new trucks do awesome stuff!
They lift, dump, beep, move forward, backward.


This is what Blake turned the dog into.
Refer to next photo.


Chris' New Ride

Can you tell that Amanda is super excited to ride in Chris' new car?
Great! Now she will think our Sable is old and VERY outdated.
Tyler turned three on Tuesday June 16th.
He celebrated with a party at Grandpa & Grandma Barksdale's.
We had a fun time playing, visiting and watching kids do cute things.









No comments: