Thursday, February 14, 2013

Ailli

On January 29th little baby Ailli (pronounced eye-lee) was born. First daughter to Aaron and Amber. Big brothers Thomas and Kay are happy to have a little sister. I am the happy grandma (Ma mo to Thomas) who got to play with those cute little boys for a couple of days while mom was in the hospital. I don't have many pics of little Ailli yet, but I figure I should at least share what I do have. These were taken the following day when we took the boys in to see mom and baby. Thomas missed mom the most.

Details: Ailli Decker born Tuesday 01/29/2013 at 9:59 pm in Provo, Utah 7 lbs, 13 oz, 20 inches. Grand baby #21 :)


Happy Grandparents


Kay loves little Ailli already!


Little baby girl


2 comments:

Andi said...

cute!!! Thanks for posting these :)

Deena said...

What a beautiful grand-baby!