Monday, November 16, 2009

Grandma Lambert Update

My Mom came home from the specialty hospital/rehab on Friday (yup, the 13th). She has a hospital bed and air mattress set up in the living room. Ca mode, wheelchair and walker are all right there handy for her.
On Sunday the primary children in our ward tied a fleece blanket for her and delivered it to her home after church. It was so sweet and lifted mom's spirits greatly. The children sang 'Families Can Be Together Forever' and 'I wonder When He Comes Again'. Mom was able to testify to the children that Heavenly Father does watch out for us all and that He does hear and answer our prayers.
I am grateful that my mom is doing so well and at a much faster rate than the doctors expected. Dialysis is still three times a week, but we expect that will eventually not be required. Thank you for the past prayers and the continuing prayers in my mother's behalf.

1 comment:

Life with Mark and Kristin said...

What a sweet thing for the Primary to do! I'm so glad it lifted her spirits.