Thursday, March 24, 2011

The First Sugar Eggs Of The Season










I LOVE the adorable scene Debbie created with
that adorable bunny collecting carrots in a wheelbarrow.



I am so excited to make Sugar Eggs this year! We kinda skipped doing them last year. There were other more important and time involved things to do like have a wedding and move. This year I am prepared! I have over THIRTY sugar egg shells molded, set and ready to decorate.
My sweet friend, Debbie was the first to decorate an egg with me this year. She did an A-W-E-S-O-M-E job at creating a beautiful masterpiece! Her daughter, Rachael came over after school and made a fun egg using a multi-colored shell. Thanks girls for joining me in one of my favorite spring activities!

2 comments:

Painting Tips and Tricks said...

This is such a great site! I like the way you set this up! Great content and images as well! Thanks for sharing this!...Daniel

DontYouWishYouWereUS said...

How fun!!! That is a lot of hard. They are super cute and I am sure it is a lot of fun to spend time with all your friends and family. Great tradition!