Saturday, March 24, 2012

More Pages- And It Is Midnight

It is the middle of the night and some very tired people
are so lame brain they have forgotten how to 'GO TO BED!"
So instead of practicing the intelligent and wise habit
of early to bed, Andi and I are perusing photos.
We came across a couple of 12x12 pages I created
a while back. At Andi's prodding I am sharing them here.



This 'Sofie' page was very fun to do. I seldom use so many stickers on a page, but these were perfect for showing off little baby Sofie and there were so many of them that all together they made a bouquet of sorts. The leaves and some of the squirlies are free handed, something I like to add to my pages to make them strictly mine. I feel lucky anytime I can add a photo of MY sweetheart, Bruce. He never poses for photos and when he does he doesn't hold still . . . good pictures of him are a rare find. Here he is so content with holding his beautiful grand-daughter that he didn't really notice much that I was snapping the camera shutter.


Another rare photo of my sweetheart.
This page was so fun to create.
Each leaf is cut from a second duplicate paper,
edged in glitter and pop dotted to it's matching leaf.
I stitched orange floss around the basic shape of the colorful tree.
The tiny leaves accenting the 'fall' tittle have that
clear epoxy stuff on them to add dimension
and draw attention to that element.
The best part was writing the
10 things I love about Bruce.


No comments: