Friday, March 9, 2012

Ta Da!

    As one of the VERY first and most IMPORTANT tasks I wanted to do upon my retirement(?) from Nordstrom was to scrapbook I just had to do that right away. So I did that first thing!!!!
    Amber was sweet enough to join me at one of my favorite places on earth . . . Archiver's. I had previously staked out the premises and knew which papers I wanted to play with. Little Yellow Bicycle's 'Saturdays' collection was chosen to celebrate my freedom and opportunity for creativity.



    Being in my favorite place, creating with fresh patterns and cute embellishments was absolute heaven. I really like how the reds in the Little Yellow Bicycle Saturdays collection compliment the red in Amanda's shirt. I made the little circle fans with the easy to use Tim Holtz decorative strip die by Sizzix, 'paper rosette'. These pages are the newest ones displayed in my entry way. Stop by and see them in person. Call first, cause I just might be playing at Archiver's.

No comments: