Wednesday, October 15, 2008

OHS MB 2008

Yes- that is Amanda center in the black outfit. We were NOT going to do color guard this year. Less than two weeks ago Amanda was asked to learn parts of the show to fill in where one girl had to drop out. Amanda is the 'Angel of Death'.
She does not know the whole show yet, but it is still fun to watch her perform.
Here is the whole color guard group.
Look at those eyes!

Just a cool part of the show that I was actually able to catch on the camera without a lot of blurr.
Amanda on the field.
This was the Mountain View Competition
Saturday October 11th

I just happened to have the day off work for something else so I was able to watch.


1 comment:

Life with Mark and Kristin said...

You've expanded my understanding of the color guard. I guess I had no idea what the color guard really does. (The Marching Band was NOT so hot 22 years ago when I was in High School and my only experience since then are the parades). Way to go, Amanda