Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Jayden Mckenzie Scott


This is the way I like to play with paper. I like to start with a photo of a beautiful person. Then add inspiring patterned papers, a bit of old fashioned cutting with scissors, maybe some die-cutting and paper folding, some inking around the edges, sprinkle in some bling, utilize some brass and buttons, and then place a bit more bling somewhere. The results? Artistically B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!


Cutting out the designs from the pretty printed papers is one of my favorite things to do. This time I was inspired by this pretty 'Pemberly' paper collection made by Close To My Heart. The brass letters are from Making Memories (product I had on hand), Sizzix has the perfect die to make the pretty rosettes. A couple of the flower centers were made with the handy dandy Epiphany Crafts charm setting tool. The beautiful girl is my adorable grand daughter, Jayden. As you can see, I have wonderful product and tools to work with. The most important being the picture of the beautiful girl.

No comments: