Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Bruce Decker as a young daddy

Bruce and Rachel.
Bruce with Amryn and Rachel.

This is my hunny way before I knew him. Rachel was born the year I graduated from high school. My little sister Michelle was born the same year. Bruce and I did not meet until the end of 1982. We met at a YSI dance which was held at the BYU singles ward building on 900 E in Provo. We became 'just friends' before we decided to get married in '84. We've been together for only a moment in comparison to the 'forever' we have promised each other.

3 comments:

JMadd said...

I'm surprised Bruce let you post that picture of him in his white shorty-shorts.

DontYouWishYouWereUS said...

Sweet, I love the tie. Got to love the late 70's and early 80's.

Karen Decker said...

Jenn- Who says he will EVER know I posted it? It shouts 70's!